Rabu, 25 Maret 2009

Fable Story


So monkey king

The Forest King "Lion" in shoot hunter, of the jungle so nervous. They do not have a king again. Not all of the jungle come together to choose a new king. First nominated tiger is spotted, but the tiger spotted decline. "Do not, I just see people are running helter-skelter," he said. "If so Badak course, you're a very strong," said the other animal. "No-no, my sight less good, I have hit a tree many times." "Oh ... that might just be Elephant King, a large body to you ..", said the other animals. "I can not fight and mevement very slow," respond elephant.

Animals become confused, they have not found a substitute for the king. When would disband, monkey suddenly cried out, "the only man to be king, he who has killed a lion." "Not possible," answered squirrel. "Try all you see ... I, I is not similar to the human, then I am suitable to be king," said the monkey. After negotiations, the agreed forest Kera become the new king. Once appointed king, monkey behavior is not like the King. It acts just sit while malasan eat delicious food, delicious.

The animal became fretful, especially wolf. Wolf thinking, "how the primates can bring himself with yes men, the same body, but not he brain". Wolf get the idea. One day, he was facing primates. "My lord, I found the food very delicious, I sure definitely love lord. I will take to master that place," said wolf. Without thinking long, hard, the King went with the new wolf. In the middle of the forest, visible fruits favorite monkey. Monkey lunge directly grasping the fruit is. In fact, the monkeys drop directly to the ground. Food eating the noose was made man. "Please ... please," screaming monkey, while struggling to be out of the trap.

"Hahahaha! I imagine Not once, a king can apply stupid, stuck in a trap installed man, the King, such as monkeys which can protect the people," said srigala and other animals. Not long after the animals leave the monkeys, a hunter came to that place. See a monkey in it, bring it directly to cacth home.


(Completed)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Home Improvement. Powered by Blogger